- RT @nikita_thierry: They have lost the war they created, and with it any shred of authority in the world. Bullies always lose in the long r… 3 hours ago
- RT @EmrgencyKittens: the view from below https://t.co/1YKSKIBp6B 3 hours ago
- RT @EmrgencyKittens: cuddle bugs https://t.co/MMTrdUze4j 3 hours ago
- RT @ILBERORTAYLIGSU: “Hürriyet olmayan bir memlekette, ölüm ve yok olma vardır. Her ilerlemenin ve kurtuluşun anası hürriyettir.” Mustafa… 3 hours ago
- RT @MintPressNews: Watch @AbbyMartin interview #AhedTamimi. #FreeAhed @bymyelf mintpressnews.com/ahed-tamimi-on… https://t.co/YG9M8YnIb0 22 hours ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: "Some people feel the rain, others get wet." - Bob Marley https://t.co/1mSg4LcPl5 22 hours ago
- RT @_tomazy: ‘Ahed Tamimi’s case is symbolic of what Palestinians face every day’ —@Activist Nerdeen Kiswani is taking a stand for the 16… 22 hours ago
- Would you rather communicate by telephone, email, or text? 22 hours ago
- RT @TheSchoolOfLife: On Resilience: "We forget our resilience in the face of the risks we face. Our lives become dominated by a fear of los… 1 day ago
- RT @EmrgencyKittens: cool cats don't look at explosions. https://t.co/69D8SmIXZU 1 day ago
- RT @EmrgencyKittens: you gonna push me or nah? https://t.co/spxCDt3CuQ 1 day ago
- RT @LCabasin: Ah, beautiful and historic #Cartagena, Colombia was so warm and sunny in January a couple years ago: a great winter escape.… 1 day ago
- Dr. Gabor Maté: Emotional Eating and Addiction youtu.be/UQRIwtC-wuM via @YouTube 1 day ago
- RT @ClassicMovieHub: Well usually I'm Mortimer Brewster but I'm not quite myself today.-Cary Grant as Mortimer Brewster, Arsenic &Old Lace… 1 day ago
- RT @mubi: Just a few days left to catch one of the best debuts of 2017... AVA is #NowShowing (almost) 🌏 https://t.co/axOfMIPm4W 1 day ago
- RT @gretchenrubin: Do you embrace or resist emojis? After a long time of dismissing them, I’ve now come to love emojis. 1 day ago
- RT @EstherPerel: "People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."… 1 day ago
- RT @brainpicker: “Every book I read re-stocked my mind with those great friends… They came into my life proud and compassionate, recognizin… 1 day ago
- Feelings: Handle them before they handle you | Mandy Saligari | TEDxGuil... youtu.be/JD4O7ama3o8 via @YouTube 1 day ago
- If Trump Drank Ayahuasca - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 56 youtu.be/0vLQZh6eaTg via @YouTube 2 days ago
EXISTENCE It is night. Rain pelts the roof. The soul awakens to a flooded Earth– a sea of storm roaring, then passing. In that short moment, shifting lines and shapes, fleeting, barely seen. Before the passing moment tilts and falls to melancholy, laughter sounds in quiet raindrops. ~Thich Nhat Hanh
“When people try to tell you who you are, don’t believe them. You are the only custodian of your own integrity, and the assumptions made by those that misunderstand who you are and what you stand for reveal a great deal about them and absolutely nothing about you.” Maria Popova
I think of traveling as baby steps. We put ourself into a world which we did not know before. We trust and we put one step front to discover a new place.
I am taking one step front today. I will be taking a bus to Istanbul first. TV can influence our perspectives .Last o few months ,here , in Turkey ,we are hearing bad news constantly .
Bombings affected people’s mood . Even I -who don’t watch news – am affected .But I don’t wanna live with fear. I wanna move around and live.
Therefore ,I am exited to go Italy. I bought my Venice guide book and I printed all the attractions which I wanna see.
It has been such a long time since I tried to write anything here. I decided to start again after all these times. I hope ,this is gonna be a good start and I will keep my promise to myself. The reason I did not write is -I think after traveling for a long time -I felt like there is nothing to mention here in my hometown.Coming back to hometown did not go well with me.It has been really hard and I did not want to write negativity much.
After all this time I decided to go somewhere again. This move gave me inspiration to write again . It is scary feeling actually to open up again and it is scary to travel again .But these are only thoughts and reality .And I will feel like other myself again soon. I say other myself because now this myself does not feel like my other myself -:) .
As I mentioned that I will be going to trip for six days .It will be Venice. I have been there for a one day once and I wanted to come back for spending good time in Venice. All I want is loose myself in Venice .I wanna be lost in alley and drink good coffee and eat good food.
And I wanna take pictures as much as I can. This time I will write about my trip and hopefully I will continue to write my blog as much as I can.
Czech-French writer Milan Kundera examines our ambivalent amble through life with unparalleled grace and poetic precision in his 1984 novel The Unbearable Lightness of Being — one of the most beloved and enduringly rewarding books of the past century. Reading his words makes me feel better .We can never know what to want, because, living only one life, we can neither compare it with our previous lives nor perfect it in our lives to come.
There is no means of testing which decision is better, because there is no basis for comparison. We live everything as it comes, without warning, like an actor going on cold. And what can life be worth if the first rehearsal for life is life itself? That is why life is always like a sketch. No, “sketch” is not quite the word, because a sketch is an outline of something, the groundwork for a picture, whereas the sketch that is our life is a sketch for nothing, an outline with no picture.
In the late 1980s, Lieserl, the daughter of the famous genius, donated 1,400 letters, written by Einstein, to the Hebrew University, with orders not to publish their contents until two decades after his death. This is one of them, for Lieserl Einstein.More can be found about Lieserl here
…”When I proposed the theory of relativity, very few understood me, and what I will reveal now to transmit to mankind will also collide with the misunderstanding and prejudice in the world.
I ask you to guard the letters as long as necessary, years, decades, until society is advanced enough to accept what I will explain below.
There is an extremely powerful force that, so far, science has not found a formal explanation to. It is a force that includes and governs all others, and is even behind any phenomenon operating in the universe and has not yet been…
View original post 402 more words
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing
there is a field. I’ll meet you there.
When the wind lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase, each other
doesn’t make any sense.
In the morning
When I began to wake,
It happened again—
That you, Beloved,
Had stood over me all night
That as soon as I began to stir
You put Your lips on my forehead
And lit a Holy Lamp
Inside my heart.