Thinking is not enough. Nothing is. There is no final enough of wisdom, experience — any fucking thing. Only thing can resolve conflict is love, like I felt for Fletch and Ruski, Spooner, and Calico. Pure love.
Love? What is It?
Most natural painkiller what there is.
- RT @TheSchoolOfLife: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire 1 hour ago
- RT @TheSchoolOfLife: Pessimism is not about despair; it's a wise attitude that knows that expecting the worst is the best way to stave off… 1 hour ago
- RT @TheSchoolOfLife: Emotional health is defined by four markers: our degree of self-love, of openness, of communication and of trust. Watc… 1 hour ago
- RT @TheSchoolOfLife: Art can do the opposite of glamourise the unattainable; it can reawaken us to the genuine merit of life as we’re force… 1 hour ago
- RT @TheSchoolOfLife: "Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does." - Sartre 1 hour ago
- RT @TheSchoolOfLife: Germans have been geniuses in inventing 'compound' words that elegantly articulate emotions or experiences that we all… 1 hour ago
- RT @ozlifeadvice: Drink more water. https://t.co/DkoDDLm3gx 1 hour ago
- RT @alaindebotton: Why ‘Happiness’ is a useless word – and an Ancient Greek alternative youtu.be/GocIobQ9MLs via @YouTube 4 hours ago
- RT @alaindebotton: The Need to be Alone thebookoflife.org/the-need-to-be… 4 hours ago
- RT @alaindebotton: What others think of you – and the Fall of Icarus thebookoflife.org/what-others-th… 4 hours ago
- RT @alaindebotton: On Acquiring an Enemy thebookoflife.org/on-acquiring-a… 4 hours ago
- RT @alaindebotton: On asking for Help thebookoflife.org/on-asking-for-… 4 hours ago
- RT @alaindebotton: Six Ideas from Western Philosophy thebookoflife.org/six-ideas-from… 4 hours ago
- RT @CtgenaDeIndias: Timeless, authentic, unforgettable. #LiveTheMagic https://t.co/Ija4IATcpK 4 hours ago
- RT @hodjaniz: Walter Bishop'ın da dediği gibi: "Kendimizi olduğuna kabullendirdiğimiz sınırlar dışında hiçbir sınır yoktur." 4 hours ago
- RT @AsiaArgento: Who We Don’t Talk About When We Talk About Weinstein nyti.ms/2hVOeKf I love you @AnnabellSciorra you are a hero an… 5 hours ago
- RT @MYSMUGCAT: I studied at the University Of Life and was unanimously voted ‘Most Attractive Guy’ in The Halls Of Residence. https://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @BenjaminHarvey: Except in Turkey, they’re called Hindi (for India), and in Brazil they’re called Peru. twitter.com/mental_floss/s… 5 hours ago
- RT @gretchenrubin: Agree, disagree? “We are never so much disposed to quarrel with others as when we are dissatisfied with ourselves.” - Wi… 5 hours ago
- RT @marcelsardo: This is highly disturbing. They don't develop these things to take care of elderly and sick people in retirement homes. No… 5 hours ago