I wish I could write a letter to all of the girls I’ve been, and all of the women I have yet to become.
Not-quite-there-yet, in between, now.
I would say that it’s much more important to create a life that feels good on the inside than it is to have a life that looks good from the outside.
I’d tell myself to take time every single day to pause in the midst of the chaos and allow myself to just be happy.
I’d tell myself that the secret to having it all is knowing you already do and that confidence is the sexiest shade of lipstick.
I’d make a promise that I’d always stay true to my beliefs, my values, and myself, and I’d remind myself that life doesn’t have to be perfect to be wonderful.
I’d look myself in the eyes, and I’d see past all the hurt, the mistakes, the fear, the uncertainty.
And as my reflection appeared and my own eyes saw through to my soul,
my reflection would smile,
as if she already knew.
- What are Years? elvanelvan.wordpress.com/2018/02/17/wha… https://t.co/momq8fPaGR 6 hours ago
- RT @CMovieTreasures: I love this movie. #MyFavoriteWife #tcmparty #31DaysOfOscar https://t.co/cx87FLzapb 6 hours ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=5mxl3S… 6 hours ago
- RT @jizzclone: Would someone please ask @GeorgeMonbiot as he has "muted" @VanessaBeeley . Thanks. Would they also please ask if Monbiot end… 6 hours ago
- RT @bbcturkce: "Sesim benzersiz olduğu için yurt dışında da çok beğeniliyorum" Selda Bağcan, Londra konseri öncesi BBC Türkçe'ye konuk oldu… 7 hours ago
- RT @mappingmegan: The Shoe Care Guide for Travel: Effective Tips For Taking Care of Your Shoes wp.me/p3D6yf-c7m https://t.co/dCrXrdK… 7 hours ago
- RT @TheOnion: Cat's Whiskers A Little Much trib.al/KXd1RzN https://t.co/ZKoa0ZdCUF 7 hours ago
- "I always speak the truth. Not the whole truth, because there's no way, to say it all. Saying it all is literally i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- RT @TheSchoolOfLife: "I always speak the truth. Not the whole truth, because there's no way, to say it all. Saying it all is literally impo… 7 hours ago
- RT @TheSchoolOfLife: How much does your past influence who you are today? youtu.be/QSamfnvVLcw 7 hours ago
- RT @TheSchoolOfLife: "The chief thing is to love others like yourself, that's the chief thing, and that's everything; nothing else is wante… 7 hours ago
- RT @BestMovieLine: Pride and Prejudice https://t.co/AePISXcmGF 7 hours ago
- RT @Decervelage: Doris Day photobombing Cary Grant... or vice-versa. https://t.co/i0rn56t6Zu 7 hours ago
- RT @BBC_Travel: These felines have been the soul of Rome for centuries. bbc.in/2hz6pSq 7 hours ago
- RT @WatchVRV: "Is that the only way you can make this a dream? Put a dwarf in it?" https://t.co/69HD4eaage 7 hours ago
- RT @somebadideas: The only Matrix reboot / sequel I’m here for. https://t.co/w9ZoSh6fxm 7 hours ago
- RT @Lachybe: 3) Do not, under any circumstances, depend on a partial feeling. hackspirit.com/japanese-buddh… 8 hours ago
- RT @ANIMALPlCTURES: https://t.co/pqOhrQRcgX 8 hours ago
- Went with the Wind youtu.be/-8wVvGQ0P4Y via @YouTube 19 hours ago
- Mildred Fierce youtu.be/fLfSiKI3DsM via @YouTube 19 hours ago